Welcome to my homepage! Since fall 2020 I am an Assistant Professor of Statistics and Machine Learning at University of Technology of Compiègne (UTC). I teach in the computer sciences departement (GI) and I do my research in the laboratory of applied mathematics (LMAC) of UTC. Here is my CV (english-version) and (french-version) .
- Mar. 2022. Paper Adversarial Semi-Supervised DA for Semantic Segmentation: A New Role for Labeled Target Samples, submitted.
- Jan. 2022. Paper Statistical and Topological Properties of Gaussian Smoothed Sliced Probability Divergences, submitted.
- Sep. 2021. Paper Heterogeneous Wasserstein Discrepancy for Incomparable Distributions, preprint.
- Sep. 2021. Paper Theoretical Guarantees for Bridging Metric Measure Embedding and Optimal Transport, Neurocomputing.
- Sep. 2020. Paper Partial Optimal Transport with Application on Positive-Unlabeled Learning, Proceedings Conference NeurIPS 2020.
- Jul. 2020. Officially Assistant Professor at University of Technology of Compiègne
- May. 2020. Paper Open Set Domain Adaptation using Optimal Transport, Proceedings Conference ECML-PKDD 2020.
- Sep. 2019. Paper Screening Sinkhorn Algorithm for Regularized Optimal Transport, Proceedings Conference NeurIPS 2019.
From Jan. 2019 to Aug. 2020, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the LITIS laboratory working with Professors Maxime Bérar, Gilles Gasso and Alain Rakotomamonjy. I was involved in the OATMIL Project, that aims at bridging optimal transport and machine learning.
In 2017-2018 academic year, I was a laureate of the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program DIM Math Innov Région Ile-de-France. I was hosted in the Modal’X laboratory of University Paris Nanterre working with Professor Olga Klopp on collective matrix completion project.
I received my PhD in Statistics from University Pierre and Marie Curie on June 27th 2016 under the supervision of Professors Stéphane Gaïffas and Agathe Guilloux. My doctoral thesis is centered around studying supervised learning in high-dimensional settings using weighted total-variation penalization.
- LMAC Laboratory
- University of Technology of Compiègne
- Statistical Machine Learning Theory & Applications
- Machine Learning using Optimal Transport
- High-dimensional Statistics
- Matrix Completion
- Data Science
- Tel : (+33) 3 44 23 44 65
- Bâtiment Plaise Pascal
- Département Génie Informatique (GI)
- Bureau GI 115
- 57 avenue de Landshut
- Compiègne Cedex, 60203 France